According with the EUROPEAN UNION (ENERGY EFFICIENCY ) REGULATIONS 2014
Under the S.I. No. 426 of 2014 , In Ireland SI 426 will be the key piece of legislation that will drive the implementation of the directive in this country . SI 426 requires to non-SME companies to carry out an independent High Quality Energy Audit BEFORE December 5th of 2015 (and every 4 years thereafter)
A High quality energy audit has essentially been defined in the EU directive in the EU directive and in EN 16247 .
- The EU have defined non -SME to mean a business with >250 employees and/or >€50m annual turnover.
- The SEAI shall publish on its website transparent and non-discriminatory minimum criteria for energy audits, to cover buildings or group of buildings, industrial operations or installations , including transportation, based on guidelines as laid out in Annex VI.
- The audit must be independent and carried out by a registered Energy Auditors.
- SEAI will determine the qualifications and competence that will be accepted for Registered Energy Auditors in Ireland.
- The SEAI shall promote the availability and benefits of High-quality energy audits under the energy audit scheme.
Please call to 053 9480259 for a FREE CONSULATION