Arkman Consulting is an engineering firm, which specialises in delivering advice, user requirement studies and project management on infrastructure and facilities projects.
Arkman is no ordinary consultancy firm. Arkman has a Performance Improvement focus which is evident on a number of levels:
As engineers with years of engineering and hands-on commercial experience, we approach all projects in a methodical and process-orientated manner.
We ensure that the commercial and user requirements are integrated into every stage of the project.
Our business has grown year on year and our clients keep coming back to us.
ARKMAN CONSULTING can support you with :
BETTER DESIGN AND SET-UP LEADING TO BETTER OPERATION
EXTENSIVE INDUSTRY AND COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE
TELEPHONE SUPPORT ALWAYS ACCESSSIBLE
WE PUT IN THE EFFORT FOR YOU.
FIRST CONSULTATION FREE!!!!
Our clients seek professional advice in the planning and executing of complex facility/infrastructure projects and engage us to deliver:
- User requirement studies;
- Engineering specifications and designs;
- Project management and engineering;
- Business process improvements and optimisation solutions;
- Energy assessments and savings recommendations;
- Facilities Management.
Specialising in Asset Management & Maintenance Management and offering a holistic approach, we:
- Have the skills and experience necessary to evaluate physical asset and infrastructure systems.
- Assist organisations in dealing with maintenance on a strategic level, rather than on an solely operational level.
- Carryout an ISO55001 Gap Analysis study on a site or organisation basis.
- Apply the ISO55001 Asset Management system to get the best possible return from assets and to mitigate and eliminate risks.
- Assist organizations in implementing transitional changes in training, education, organisation and company culture.
- Provide effective Project Management and Design support when required.
We have worked with clients across a range of industries but our team has specialist experience in the following areas:
- Food and beverage;
- Commercial sectors.
For more information contact us on 053 94 80259 or via our contact form here >>>